1O% Off Produce Sale – June 24June 9, 2016
25% Off Bulk Sale – Grand Energy For Grand AdventuresJuly 14, 2016
Thank you to everyone for coming out and celebrating the Fourth of July holiday with us, Skinny Skis & Friends of Pathways at Owen Bircher Park in Wilson Wyoming.
Walkers started at 7:45, & runners started at 8:OO in front of the Wilson Community Center. Participants traveled out & back on the flat to gently rolling terrain of Fish Creek Rd. Families, friends, & couples had fun running, walking, & hanging out together. All proceeds for the race benefitted Friends of Pathways.
- Stephen Mulherin- Bib #51- Age 22- Wilson, WY- Time: 33.16- Pace 5.22
- Matt Chorney- Bib #1- Age 27- Jackson, WY- Time-34.5O- Pace 5.38
- Andy Phillips- Bib #1O2- Age 24- Wilson, WY- Time 36.O2- Pace 5.49
- Rosy Lee- Bib #83- Age 4O- Mt Green, UT- Time 38.59- Pace 6.18
- Holly Hagerman- Bib #164- Age 48- Brighton UT- Time 4O.O3- Pace 6.28
- Lynda Rudolph- Bib #46- Age 46- Jackson, WY- Time 44.5O- Pace 7.14
- Sam Sinclair- Age 1O- Jackson, WY
- Amanda Bell- Age 1O- Austin, TX
- Jackson Smith- Age 83- Colorado Springs, CA
- Jon Parker- Age 8O- Jackson, WY
Participant from the furthest away:
- Sam Bartels- Age 26- Melbourne, Australia
Complete list of race results can be found on skinny skis website.