Tricks for a Healthy 2O2OJanuary 7, 2020
Lemon Potato ChowderJanuary 21, 2020
We have 3 more weeks of football ahead which can only mean one thing… 3 more weeks of touchdown worthy food! And if you are anything like the foodies at JWG, you are already thinking about what to serve this weekend. So we put together a list of our favorites based on the teams that are still in the running. The good news: now the only thing you have to worry about is making sure your favorite jersey is clean.
Rooting for the 49ers? Bring a little extra spirit with these San Francisco favorites:
How ’bout them Packers, eh? Alright Cheeseheads this is what we got for you:
- It’s simple. You have to have a cheese plate right? Try out our Creamery of the Month: Deer Creek based in Wisconsin or call to order a custom cheese plate from Speciality Cheese!
- Want to really show off your GB spirit? Try grilling beer brats in the snow. I promise all the fans in Wisco do it!
- Lastly, when it comes time to celebrate make sure to have a brandy old fashioned in hand
Chiefs Fans won’t be disappointed with this spread:
- When we think of Kansas City we think of BBQ. Here is a recipe that will ensure some finger-licking good BBQ sauce. Use it as a dipping sauce for some fries or smother it over a stack of ribs.
- We weren’t kidding about BBQ and we also aren’t joking when we say this BBQ Chicken Dip is a must!
- Drink of Choice: Kansas City Ice Water
Hoping to see the Titans upset another round? Then these are the foods for you:
- You’ve got to make some Nashville Hot Chicken right? Something less traditional… how about Hot Chicken Dip?
- These fried pickles will tip your hat to the vegans on the team.
- Round out these Tennessee favorites with a splash of Jack Daniels Whiskey.
Hopefully, this helps kick start your Sunday Snack Plans and don’t forget that our store is stocked with game day favorites! Already thinking about the Superbowl? Our Fan Favorite Wing Bar will be back this year!! Keep an eye on our social media for some more MVPs.