THE COMMUNITY ROOM IS BACK OPEN WITH LIMITATIONS & COVID GUIDELINES. WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT AS WE CONTINUE TO ENCOURAGE SOCIAL DISTANCING!
As a commitment to our community, we are pleased to provide groups and organizations with a place to gather. Our Community Room is available by reservation for up to 3 hours at a time at no charge. Take a look at the Community Room Calendar below and submit your request for the community room. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 3O7.733.O45O or firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll by glad to help you.
Community Room COVID Guidelines:
- No more than 6 people in the room
- All seats are socially distanced and/or one person per table
- Face coverings required
- Notify Customer Service when finished for room to be sanitized
- Groups will be scheduled with 30 minutes between reservations for sanitizing
- Any group more than 6 people or not wearing masks will be asked to leave the space
Some other helpful things to know about the Community Room:
- The Community Room is available at no cost…it’s another way we like to give back to the community.
- Reservations: all reservations can be made by submitting a request below or in person via our “Customer Service Desk”which is located at the front of the store.
- Reservations cannot be accepted more than 90 days in advance of a gathering.
- Capacity: our Community Room can seat up to 2O people (~ 16 around the table).
- Hours: 7:OOam – 9:OOpm daily
- Meeting Time Limit: three (3) hours.
- We kindly request that all food and drink consumed in the Community Room be purchased in the store. Pick up some simple snacks and drinks or check out our Catering and baked good options available through our Kitchen and Bakery.
- Audio/Visual: There is a television and phone available if needed. You will need to bring your own cables and/or speakers.
- For large groups, we encourage you to carpool or take the START bus (http://www.startbus.com/) to the store (the nearest stop is the Maverik gas station and we are just a short 3 minute walk to the south.)