As a commitment to our community, we are pleased provide groups and organizations with a place to gather. Our Community Room is available by reservation for up to 2 hours at a time at no charge. Contact Customer Service at 3O7.733.O45O and we’ll check our calendar and let you know if it’s available.
Some other helpful things to know about the Community Room:
- The Community Room is available at no cost…it’s another way we like to give back to the community.
- Reservations: all reservations can be made through our “Customer Service Desk” which is located at the Front of the store. Reservations must be made in person and a Reservation Request form must be filled out and signed.
- Reservations must be made at least seven (7) days in advance of your meeting time.
- Reservations cannot be accepted more than 3O days in advance of a gathering.
- Capacity: our Community Room can seat up to 2O people (~ 16 around the table).
- Hours: 7:OOam – 1O:OOpm daily
- Meeting Time Limit: two (2) hours.
- We kindly request that all food and drink consumed in the Community Room be purchased in the store. Pick up some simple snacks and drinks or check out To-Go Catering and baked good options available through our Kitchen and Bakery.
- Audio visual equipment is available and is compatible with both PC and MACs. Please mention your AV needs when you make your reservation.
- For large groups, we encourage you to carpool or take the START bus (http://www.startbus.com/) to the store (the nearest stop is the Maverik gas station and we are just a short 3 minute walk to the south.)