- 1-pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup prepared JWG Balsamic salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 8 cups fresh baby Arugula.
- 3 cups shredded JWG rotisserie chicken (optional)
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries or fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- In a small pot bring water to a boil, drop asparagus in the water and cook until crisp-tender, 2-3 minutes; drain. Remove asparagus and immediately drop into ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, whisk dressing, orange juice, honey, orange zest and mustard until blended.
- In a large bowl, combine arugula, chicken, strawberries, almonds, sesame seeds and asparagus. Add dressing and toss to coat.