How Does It Work?
Jackson Whole Grocer online grocery shopping is designed to allow you a quick, easy, and pleasant shopping experience. We are currently the only grocery store in Jackson Hole, Wyoming offering an online grocery shopping option.
Select your items from our online catalog, choose your pickup time, and then let us do the shopping for you!
We offer over 18,000 products on our site, all at the same price as in our store.
- You can pick up your orders between 9 am and 9 pm, seven days a week
- Orders can be placed as little as three hours ahead of time, all the way up to seven days in advance
- The minimum order is $35
- There is a $7.99 fee for all orders
- On the day your order is scheduled, our foragers will do all that they can to ensure that you get everything you ordered as requested
- Pick up your order at our customer service desk when it’s ready
Be sure to include any notes you may want to include on the Shopping Cart page and mark ‘Allow Substitutions’ for items that you’d be willing to accept an alternative for, just in case we are out of stock of your original item.
We have monthly and weekly sales. Our weekly sales begin on Wednesdays and end the following Tuesday. Our monthly sales will begin on a Wednesday and last for 4-5 weeks, ending on a Tuesday.
Helpful Tips to Get You Started Shopping
There’s multiple ways to shop online with Jackson Whole Grocer
- Use the search bar at the top and search by whatever product, brand, or type of item you’re looking for
- Select a department from the top menu bar and browse by department
- When looking at items, use the filters along the side bar to narrow down the items by brand, department, category, or sub-category
- On your shopping cart summary page, remember to add any notes to specific items or the whole order in general
- Remember to check ‘allow substitutions’ for any items you’ll accept a similar item of (in case we are out of stock of your first choice)
How to Create a Shopping List
One of the great features of our online shopping experience is the ability to create a shopping list. Have regular items that you get every week? Create a list and you can order those at the click of a button! Or, do you need to make a list for that birthday party you’re hosting next week? No problem, you can also make a list for a specific occasion as well and add items to the list as you remember them.
There are a couple different ways you can get a list started, so you can easily add items to a list wherever you are at in your shopping process:
- From any item page or listing of items you will see the list button above the “Add to Cart” button when you are logged in. Click on this and you can add any quantity of that item to an existing list or create a new list right from there.
- From your shopping cart page, you can also select to move (and delete from your cart) any item to one of your lists, or copy an item (and keep in your current cart) to any list as well.
- You can also manage your lists from your account page. You can access your account options from the top right, where it says Hello, (your name). From the drop-down select “Lists”. Here you can manage the items in any of your lists. You can also select to move (and delete from your list) any item or the whole list to your shopping cart, or copy an item or the whole list to your cart as well.
- What if I can’t find an item on the site?
- If you are unable to find a product online but think we carry it, add a note in the Instructions box when you checkout. Enter as much information about the product as possible and we will make our best attempt to find it for you. Keep in mind that most of our prepared foods aren’t available online.
- Can I add special instructions for items?
- Yes! Do you need avocados ripe for guacamole today? You can add special instructions to any item in your shopping cart from the Shopping Cart page. There is also an option to put instructions for the entire order as well, such as ‘Please use paper bags’.
- How do substitutions work?
- By default we do not substitute items. From the Shopping Cart page you may select ‘Allow Substitutions.’ Selecting this lets our foragers know that you’ll accept a similar item if the original item you selected is unavailable when we prepare your order for you. You will be charged the price of the substitute item. We carry a lot of unique products and thus not all items will have a suitable substitute. If you’d like to allow substitutions for all items you can write ‘Allow substitutions for entire order’ in the Order Instructions box.
- Does Jackson Whole Grocer deliver?
- At the moment we only accept orders for store pick-up.
- Is there an order minimum I need to meet?
- There is a $35 order minimum for all online orders.
- How far in advance can I place an order for pick-up?
- Orders can be placed up to seven days in advance.
- What about beer, wine, & spirits?
- Current Teton County law does not allow the purchase of alcohol online. Come on in to our Beverage department and our helpful staff will be glad to help you find what you are looking for.
- How do I know if an item is on sale?
- Sale items will have the original price struck through and show the sale price below the original price. They also will show the savings amount in the bottom corner of the product image.
- Can I change the date/time of pickup for an order I have already placed? (test & revisit)
- Please give us a call at 307-733-0450 if you need to change the date or time of pickup for an order you’ve already placed. If it’s for a later date or time than your original order this will be no problem. If it’s for an earlier date or time, we will do our best to accommodate this change but we may not be able to process the order earlier than your originally selected date & time.
- Can I review my order once it’s been placed?
- Log in to your account and select ‘Past Orders’. Here you can see an order you just placed as well as any previous orders. You can also easily duplicate a past order from this menu as well. If you realize you forgot an item just give us a call at 307-733-0450 and we’ll add it to the order.
- Can I save an order I haven’t finished yet?
- You sure can. Once you have registered for an account and signed in any item you put in your cart will remain there until you checkout or remove the item. If you place items into your cart but have not signed items in your cart will not be saved.
- How do I add an item to an order I already placed?
- Just give us a call at 307-733-0450 and we’ll gladly add that item onto the order for you.
- How can I cancel an order I’ve placed?
- Please call us if you need to cancel your order. The 7.99 order fee will not be refunded.
- What if I need to return a product from my order?
- Returns will be handled the same as any purchase from Jackson Whole Grocer. If you are not 100% satisfied with a product bring your receipt to our Customer Service desk with thirty (30) days and we’ll credit the item back to the original payment form.
- I received the wrong product. What should I do?
- Our foragers will do their best to make sure you get exactly what you ask for, but we’re human and mistakes can happen. Give us a call at 307-733-0450 or email us at email@example.com. We’ll credit you back for the wrong product and have the right product ready for you at the store.
Billing, Payment & Pricing
- What if the amount charged to my credit card is wrong?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 307-733-0450 and we’ll gladly correct any billing issues. Please keep in mind that the order total shown online when you place the order is an estimate and often varies from the amount charged when the transaction is finalized on pickup day.
- What if I would like to change my account information?
- When you sign in to your account, select the ‘Profile’ tab. From here you can update your contact information. You can also edit/delete your payment information from the ‘Wallet’ tab.
- Is there a fee for ordering online?
- Yes, the fee for all orders is $7.99.
- Can I pay for my order with a gift card?
- Our current online ordering system does not allow for payment with a gift card for gift card security purposes.
- Do you have weekly specials?
- We have weekly and monthly specials. Our weekly sales begin on Wednesdays and end the following Tuesday. Our monthly sales will begin on a Wednesday and last for 4-5 weeks, ending on a Tuesday. You will always get the sale price of an item at the time of pickup. This may be different from when you placed the order.
- Do you accept coupons for online orders?
- Bring the coupons in when you come to pick up your order and we will credit your order for the appropriate items.
- How is the tax for my order determined?
- Online orders are taxed exactly the same as if you were shopping in the store.
- Is my credit card information safe?
- Your credit card information is never stored with Jackson Whole Grocer and is never shared with any other parties. Card data input is replaced with an irreversible token in our system that has no value and all cardholder information is encrypted by the credit card processor.
- You will always receive the price of an item based on your pickup date.
- If an item is not on sale when you order but is on sale on your pickup date, you pay the sale price.
- If in item is on sale when you order but not on sale on your pickup date, you pay the regular price.
- Weighted Items
- For weighed items the amount you pay will be finalized when we process your order on your pickup date. This may vary slightly from the weight you selected originally.
- Buy One, Get One Free
- If an item is marked ‘Buy One, Get One Free’, you must add two of the item to your cart to receive the second item free.
We strive to offer you the best online shopping experience we can. If you have any compliments, criticisms, or suggestions please send them to us at email@example.com.