Why are we always winning those Best of Jackson Hole Awards for our produce? Well, we work hard at a few things:
- Quality: We constantly look for the freshest, best-tasting produce we can find.
- Selection: We offer a choice of organic or conventional for a wide range of items.
- Local: We do our best to buy from regional growers whenever we can.
- Prepared items: We can help you cook wholesome meals even when you don’t have a lot of time. That’s why we offer lots of pre-chopped fruits and veggies, as well as greens that are all ready to toss in a salad. We even have fresh-squeezed juice.
- Education: We’re here to be helpful. If you’re wondering how this kind of orange is different from that kind of orange, or where our mangos come from, or what exactly one might do with kohlrabi, please ask.
Mike Shepler, produce manager